Saturday, November 22, 2014

2-BSEEN - Custom Handlebar Mounted LED Turn-Signals / Brakelights


                                                               Click Here for Website

                   2-BSEEN - Custom Handlebar Mounted LED Turn-Signals / Brakelights


                                       Installation Instructions PDF - Preview and Download

From the Website...

     I developed this LED Brake/Signal System because I am a rider who decided that I didn't want to have a life changing event with a careless driver. I didn't want my family to hear those words   "I didn't see him".         That was in 2006 I wrote that statement, before smartphones, texting, music systems so powerfull that you can't hear anything outside of the vehicle including loud exhaust pipes.
    Each patented system is made in the USA with the highest quality materials available, that is why I can offer a LifeTime Warranty.
    Each unit mounts approximately 48 inches from the ground, that puts the superbright LEDS in direct line of sight of drivers. Each unit has 19 superbright LEDS per side, thats a total of 38 LEDS per system. Amber wrap around LED front and rear turn signals, Red LED rear brake lights.
    Can you really be seen without this system ? 
    The mounting brackets mount at the mirror support for a clean and professional look. (Note the rubber bushing for vibration)
    Electrical hook up is done with supplied 3M connectors, no need to cut any wires.
    Each units internal components (wiring/leds ect) have been sealed and are completely waterproof, in fact these units will work under water !
    I know you be thrilled with these lights, I guarantee it. 
    Rudy L Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment