Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Honda Valkyrie - Rear End Service and Changing Drive Dampeners


                                                  Click Here for Preview and Download

Valkyrie Rear End Service
   If you own a Valkyrie and have ever wondered how you could service the rear end yourself, here's the step-by-step instructions. I watched mine being done (helped a little. lol) and he made it look so easy. Thanks Dalen from the VRCC Forum Kansas Board!
   Don't remember where on the web I got this from, but it was for public download. I've converted it from Office format to PDF for easier viewing.


1 comment:

  1. Michael
    I was very interested in reading the valkyrie rear end service article, can you tell me how often this should be done or at what miliage intervals. Thanks Pete

    ReplyDelete